[PSUBS-MAILIST] reversing an electric motor

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Mar 9 19:30:09 EST 2018

Cliff,

I didn't realize that the controller you showed had a reverse, I bought
just the lower ends along with the control boards when I bought mine with a
few other guys on the list so I'll power one up and test it to make sure
but that would be great!
Thanks

Rick

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <