[PSUBS-MAILIST] reversing an electric motor

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Mar 9 16:46:11 EST 2018

I use for MK 101's on my boat for each I use the OTS minn Kota motor
controller.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MINN-KOTA-TROLLING-MOTOR-CONTROL-BOARD-VECTOR-RIPTIDE-3X-24-36V-2884061/372198311396?epid=1224121068&hash=item56a8bf85e4:g:DuEAAOSwh21aYKzx&vxp=mtr

There is a 0-5 VDC potentiometer that comes on the board.  at mid point,
2.5 V the motor is off.   5

V full forward and 0 v full back.  Nice rugged controller.  Non linear
response so you get lots of fine control around the dead band at 2.5V.

Cliff

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 2:27 PM, Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <