[PSUBS-MAILIST] air flow vs. water flow

Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Mar 29 12:46:17 EDT 2018

Hi Alec
What a creative idea!
Viscosity of air being around 0.02cp vs 1cp for water, you d have it 50
times faster with air assuming laminar flow.
I d bet it id Probably a bit less than 50x in reality given the (moderate
?) turbulence.
You could use that to get a rough idea of the reynolds number?

Regards
Antoine

On Thursday, Match 29, 2018, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <