[PSUBS-MAILIST] material question

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed May 9 17:39:06 EDT 2018

Hi Emile,
my brother-in-laws fibreglass yacht has been sitting in the harbour
for at least 30 years, so pretty impervious to water.
The glass in the fibre would not crush, but the resin around it would squash
a little under that pressure. I would think the resin would seal any exposed
fibres by squashing around them when put under that kind of pressure.
What are you sending down that deep?