[PSUBS-MAILIST] Motor Suggestion?

Tue May 15 11:51:47 EDT 2018

hi all

I am thinking about what motor I should use for my main thruster on
Skadoc.  Its got to be big.

All these ideas are just thoughts at the moment, as I am working on
battery pods now.

Expecting delivery of pipe from UK today.

So I have time to think how motor configuration is going to work.

What do you guys think about this motor choice here?  As a possibility.

https://www.miromax.lt/en/m-6/c-39/c-45/product-500-bldc_motor_hpm-5000b_-_nominal_power_5-86kw

I have room for 12 x12v batteries, so all voltages are a possibility.

I am also thinking of running an inverter and working at 120v AC.
investigating this.

Regards
James