[PSUBS-MAILIST] Brushless Underwater Motors

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 1 21:43:16 EDT 2018

Hi David,
I don't have any plans for a camera gimbal at this stage.
I do want to make a manipulator with a video camera on the wrist though.
I was suggesting it as a good option for driving a camera gimbal because
it's small & designed to go in seawater. Blue Robotics also suggest it could
be used for this. It is over powered but could be geared (with plastic gears)
to operate at a suitable speed, or operated at a low voltage.
I don't know of anything out there like it, & it would be an alternative to having
to make a housing for a small motor.
Cheers Alan