[PSUBS-MAILIST] eRe: Alan's new motor

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 3 14:32:28 EDT 2018

Hank,
I am hoping I can dial up the over pressure to the point that it
keeps the oil down. (like blowing in to a straw forcing the liquid out)
The oil goes in through a clear tube so I can monitor the level.
I am not confident though; however oil compensation has been
around for a long time.
Unfortunately I can't put a one way valve in the system as the
pressure won't be able to escape on ascent.
Below is the motor in oil without the proppeller.
Alan