[PSUBS-MAILIST] eRe: Alan's new motor

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Oct 3 16:29:42 EDT 2018

 Alan,You can make a oil trap in the compensation tube, its real simple.Hank
    On Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 12:32:59 PM MDT, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,I am hoping I can dial up the over pressure to the point that itkeeps the oil down. (like blowing in to a straw forcing the liquid out)The oil goes in through a clear tube so I can monitor the level.I am not confident though; however oil compensation has beenaround for a long time. Unfortunately I can't put a one way valve in the system as the pressure won't be able to escape on ascent.Below is the motor in oil without the proppeller.Alan