[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 16 16:00:39 EDT 2018

Jon,
that's good information. It could be that the signal is bouncing off
the bottom & the surface & distorting in shallow depths with a large
distance.
As these units are marketed at scuba divers the distance rating is
probably based on these shallow depth conditions, whereas with our
deeper diving subs it is looking like our range is a lot more.
Alan