[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor pressure hull.

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 2 06:23:38 EDT 2018

Wow, the magic of perspective with phone cameras.  That first photo makes it look like the conning tower is 2 inches thick.
Looks nice, and clever cone fabrication.  I'm curious about your thoughts around that design choice.  I assume it's because you wanted to keep the bottom "keel" area somewhat level, the angle of which would have been more accentuated if you had used a normal cylinder instead of cone.  But couldn't you have hidden that with superstructure?
Jon