[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Sep 4 06:42:27 EDT 2018

Alan, I agree completely. I had my doubts about them but mine has proven to be really tough.  My inflatable really saved the day at Tahoe because the waves would have prevented transferring passengers.  Mine is only 10 feet, so i am thinking a 14 to 16 food would be great for towing the sub as well.Hank   On Monday, September 3, 2018, 10:38:07 PM MDT, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,I have an inflatable boat on my kitchen floor at the moment ( won't explain why)If you have ever been white water rafting you will realize you can smash  themin to anything. It would be great for single handedly boarding your sub in roughweather. Get a set of those fold down wheels that you screw on the transomas they are good for launching & retrieving with a load on board.Alan