[PSUBS-MAILIST] 48VDC generator

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Sep 12 12:12:00 EDT 2018

Brian
I have thought about fabricating small rudder planes on my 3 thrusters as
well especially the aft one as I figured anything could only help aid the
thruster in directional change but I recall others in the past saying that
wasn’t the case but I forgot why? More feedback appreciated
Rick

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 9:01 AM Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <