[PSUBS-MAILIST] Instrument Display

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Feb 14 16:54:35 EST 2019

Hi,
I'm about to design my instrument display & have been looking round for pictures
of how other subs have done this.
Jon has a good video out on his system & I have found the odd image on line.
I want to taylor it to my requirements & innovations & also go as close as possible
to complying to G.L. standards.
A sample image is below. If anyone has anything similar on file I wouldn't mind
having a look. If you could email to me on alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com or post
here it would be appreciated.
Would really love to find a submersible operating manual for one of the contemporary
submarines that are out there, but they would be pretty difficult to get hold of.
Cheers Alan