[PSUBS-MAILIST] Instrument Display

Thu Feb 14 17:09:00 EST 2019

Alan, I would suggest downloading the freely available "The Application of Ergonomics to Marine Systems" from ABS (eagle.org). This document covers some important stuff about instrument panel layouts and alarm indications.

The required controls and indicators for your sub can of course be found within the GL and ABS submersible rules.

Sean