[PSUBS-MAILIST] Instrument Display

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Feb 15 00:54:17 EST 2019

Can anyone give me the discount number we get from Sherwin Williams?
Just got both battery pods attached to the hull finally. Felt like a Major
milestone for me. The only other major milestone for me will be forming the
styrofoam mold for the MBT's and then doing the glass work which I am not
looking forward to. Wish I could just zip down to my local ACE Hardware
store and buy them.
Rick

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 1:52 PM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <