[PSUBS-MAILIST] Instrument Display

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Feb 15 18:23:54 EST 2019

I may end up changing my labels back to english instead of using icons.  I originally had english labels but then thought about being a good global doobey and trying to find international icons just in case a non-english speaking person used my sub.  Now I think I over-thought that.  Having used a computer system in the R-300 it seems like it is much easier to say "click on SETTINGS" rather than "click on the icon that sort of looks like a bunch of slide bars" if you have to give instructions over the underwater comms.
Thoughts?