[PSUBS-MAILIST] SeaQuestor progress.

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jan 6 19:43:31 EST 2019

Thanks David, can't wait to see the video. I came up with an idea that will
work using an electric planer running on a track that is shaped in the
profile you want your MBT to be but it would be labor intensive and would
have to build a tent to do it in due to the mess factor!
Rick

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 2:17 PM David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles <