[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 10 14:07:44 EST 2019

 Sean,  now that mention that, I have a battery  powering the electric motor connected to the radio with a power converted that converts 12v to 24 v.  I just asked my wife if they were motoring while talking and they may have been.  That means there could have been a voltage drop to the radio.  Could that be the culprit?  Hank