[PSUBS-MAILIST] Silicone

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 27 21:07:52 EDT 2019

Hi Jon,
I have a call into the West Coast rep to ask the question, Is the Macropoxy
required to have the SeaGuard 6000 Marine epoxy as a primer? According to
their most recent bulletin from Feb 23, 2016, The SeaGuard 6000  it appears
that the the Macropoxy 646 goes over the SeaQuard 6000, and is recommended
for steel, atmospheric service.  I'll let you know what I find out.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 5:43 PM Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <