[PSUBS-MAILIST] Silicone

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 27 21:44:35 EDT 2019

I couldn't say that was impossible since the document that we have from Rick Gallenberger goes back to 2011.  I wish I could remember more from his presentation, which was excellent by the way.  But my memory seems to suggest that he was not a believer in primers.  According to the SW product page, "This product can be applied directly to marginally prepared steel surfaces."
https://protective.sherwin-williams.com/detail.jsp?A=sku-26179%3aproduct-6843