Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:

And as a seccond note :)  Bernuoli's princapal is not dependant on compressable fluids (aka gasses)  It works in all fluids.  airfoils aren't about compressing a liquid.  they are about making the liquid on top of the airfoil move a longer distance (read go faster) than the liquid on the bottom.  Faster moving liquid on top = lower pressure = lift :)