Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Idea for homebrew CO2 absorber

Hi Paul - I have no idear if it works or not - but sounds
good on the first view - I have unfortuntaly not the time
to test it with a liter H-milk, a plastic bag and a diver
snorckel and some small pipeing in close cycle - would you
do it - under control of a friend with a watch ?

(Before you make any test - please confim that your
are 18 or older - and if not delete this message
from your computer..)

If you fall in coma without warning or with a channel view
- it works (out of oxygen) / but if you get heavy headeges
- it doesn't work (to much CO2).

Carsten