Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Mercedes hydrogen car

exactly what I was thinking, why use an internal combustion engine
fueled with hydrogen when you can simply bring compressed hydrogen
down with you and use a fuel cell to strip electrons directly off the
hydrogen and run electric motors and computer/control systems. In this
system hydrogen is simply a dense method of storing energy and
bringing it with you.

--
Brandon Macmillan, Owner 2Bit Computers www.2bitcomputers.com