Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Visiting Phil in Vancouver [was: Any subs in Vancouver?]

Thanks for the offer.  I think I've done day trips to Vancouver before and that sees doable - but just setup the best time for the local gang and I'll make it if I can.  :-)  It'd be great to see the Benjamin Franklin all restored too.  The last time I saw her she was in some sad-looking pieces.

Paul