Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Frappr pictures/my own gallery

Regarding your Frappr uploads . . .

As of yet Frappr does not provide editing tools.  Delete the unsatisfactory pic(s) and send up another one.

As far as I know, Frappr does not offer "galleries" or categories for your photos (yet).  Therefore I've included a link to the Kodak photo sharing gallery.  It offers basic editing tools and printing options.  For those of you who are interested, you can have Kodak blow up real pics, not from your printer.  I know I'd love to blow up some I've found.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Welcome.jsp

On a separate note, I'm putting together a personal gallery of relevant sub pics for the purposes of sharing and teaching, basically an adjunct to the list.  They are in categories or "albums" and are labeled as follows (in alphabetical order):
  • being there
  • components
  • conceptual
  • construction
  • design
  • existing subs
  • history
  • human engineering
  • lifesupport
  • physics
  • safety
  • schematics
  • (pending) design manual

This is primarily oriented to visual learners   ;-)      In other words I don't have time to write lengthy notations.

ALSO NOTE: I've got a lot of photos on my HD.  Few are labeled in any way that will help tell anyone what the contents are.  Some of the photos are of some of YOU (or your creations)!!!  Please feel free to identify yourselves and provide brief captioning material that is RELEVANT if you don't like what you see.

This is also important to the list members from an educational standpoint.  Credit is deserved, as well.  These are our babies in the pics and we'd all like to know who the parents are.

Oh, yeah, if you have any doubt about the caption material, include enough info so I can research it.  If I have any doubt about accuracy I can't put in in.

Warm regards,
Rick Lucertini