Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Frappr update

Would you like to show others at a glance where you're at in terms of your submarine building enterprise?

You can now change your map pin colour to match the stage you're at, even better if the pin stage matches the info you've given in your callout.  As most of you know, clicking on a pin causes a callout to pop up.

Updating your callout to match your pin colour will give a very quick idea to those looking for help where to find it or what stage you'e at.

For example, my pin is now white.  That's the paper/model stage.  A newbie at the beginning of the learning curve would have a blue pin (blue sky idea?)  Current owners, for example Bill or Carl, would have green pins.

If consensus shows that the original pins are more appealing I'll return to the orange default setting which is the current one.

You can find the pin legend at the bottom of the map.

Warm regards,

Rick Lucertini
Frappr admin