Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 4:48 AM
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Mafia drug sub

Hi all, My names Andy and i am new to the group and would like to ask a quick question if i might.

I read on your web pages about a book "Midget Submarines of the Second World War" in this ther is a reference to "multi-sheet plans that Doug (SeaLordOne) referred to for the X-Craft"

Is ther any way to get a copy of thes or can someone tell me where they are avalable.

Rgds and thanks in advance

AndyH