From: Howell, Andrew <Howell.Andrew@sysmex-europe.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:48:17 +0200
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Mafia drug sub

Hi all, My names Andy and i am new to the group and would like to ask a quick
question if i might.

I read on your web pages about a book "Midget Submarines of the Second World
War" in this ther is a reference to "multi-sheet plans that Doug (SeaLordOne)
referred to for the X-Craft"

Is ther any way to get a copy of thes or can someone tell me where they are
avalable.

Rgds and thanks in advance

AndyH