[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-350 Plan No. 13 question

Hello, this question is directed to those who are building or have builded a K-350 Kittredge sub. I am starting to install the plumbing lines in my sub and I have a doubt. In plan No. 13 the item No. 7 description reads “DIAPHRAM VALVE – HENRY 6253” I can’t find any information about this valve on the internet, all I know is that there are three valves of this kind and they are connected to lines that goes to the outside of the the sub. So… is it a check valve? Do you know where I can get them? Or do you know a replacement for it, but the most important question…. is it an actuated valve or is it a check valve? Or neither one. If someone knows please help me out here. Thanks.