Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure compensation - CO2 vs Air

In a message dated 10/17/2006 3:42:53 PM Central Daylight Time, gslaterp@hotmail.com writes:
Co2 Liquifies at about 750psi at room temperature
thanks George will keep it on the maybe list. I was also thinking about the
cooling atributes as it would be vented off. Seems every time i would vent
to lower pressure some cooling would happen, cool electric motors I know
is good.

Was thinking of using it in the lead acid battery compartment for the
1 atm in there, to reduce chance of ignitions.