Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Compensation of Electronics

Absolutely right, failure does breed knowledge, it's best when it's someone else do the experimenting so that you for that.  Did you ever try potting the circuits in resin?  Based on your knowledge, do you think it would do much good?  Really, I need it to do a LOT of good, because my goal is 60 atm :)    --Doug