Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 200ton 18meter Live aboard submarine

Hi Frank,

I used to live in Santa Cruz as well.

Models, yes, I plan to use them.  I've ordered two Ballfish hulls from
this guy:
http://modelluboot.de/KITS/Kugelfisch_Ordner/KugelfischE.html

I think there is a fair few psubbers living in the Bay Area, we should
get together for a drink and chat about submarines sometime.

Cheers,
  Ian.