Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] the half pipe returns!

Hi,

I hope you are enjoying all the feedback! ;-)

Could you describe how the trim tanks work?  From looking at diagram,
they appear to be on the sides, and running the length of hull.  While
this could be used to address transverse trim, they don't look like
they could help with longitudinal trim.  Given the small of beam the
vessel, there isn't going to be much need for transverse trimming.
With it being long, two person sitting one behind the other, some
longitudinal trimming control would be useful, to deal with things
like weight differences in passengers, etc..

Cheers,
  Ian.