From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:18:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Restoring a Biber (or Beaver) midget submarine
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

On the subject of building a "new" Biber........ Peter's sub Kraka was a beauty, had some of the same lines, and was a seaworthy boat as proven by his many dives. I think a guy wanting a sub of that shape would do well to take his design and add the necessary aspects needed for long term maintenance. Like the K boat designs, it's a proven concept. Can you post a link for the Seahunde? It sounds pretty good too. Frank D.