From: Brent Hartwig <brenthartwig@hotmail.com>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 6:31 pm
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Reverse Thruster Wiring Options

Greetings Doug,

I want two of those shades. We can make are own as well of scanned images, if we dare.

You will notice a third basic arrangement for a braking flap in Figure 11 of the below Bombardier patent. Where the flaps/blades are keep perpendicular to the length of the hull and then rotated out into the water stream, for maneuvering and stopping.

http://www.google.com/patents?id=3CsFAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&dq=5193478

Your resident possibility thinker ;)'

Regards,

Szybowski