From: bottomgun@mindspring.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] O-Rings & Acrylic Ports
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 17:49:22 -0400

Brent,

As numerous people have stated before, get Stachiw out.  For a port see page 257 where he has various diagrams for mounting which include some similar to what you are describing.  Generally if you need to do something with port and domes, it is in Jerry’s book.  If you don’t have a copy, you need to get one (which has also been stated numerous times also).

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

    - Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC)