Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: The Dry Divers

Hi Jon. Ya, I'll be asking lots of questions. I doubt that the bolts penetrate the plexi, but these were made a long time ago, so who knows? Wasn't Delta up for sale a while back? seems to me I remember seeing it and had a price tag of $250K. If that was right, not bad for a sub with that much dive history.
Anyway, if I'm contacted by them, I'll get on here before I go down to see if anyone has a specific question they'd like me to ask. And of course, I'll take lots of pics. Frank D.