From: brenthartwig@hotmail.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sailing Loggerhead at 20 Knots
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 00:42:47 -0700

Steve,

You know we might be able to figure out how to attach a towing kite system like in the below links, but control it internally with a double external wench system.  The size kites we could use are already commercially available, in stock sizes.

Most days you might even need to turn on the motor at all.  Even better yet I would get to use your sub as the guinea pig before I design and install the towing kite system on my live aboard sub. ;)'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf-uPNnkEIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbyX4mkfjfo

BOW CHIKKA WOOWW WOWW !!!!!

Brent

Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. Game with Windows