RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] I found that book I was looking for...

Also of note is the Safety Standard for Pressure Vessels for Human Occupancy available here.

http://www.normas.com/ASME/pages/PVHO.html

I've discovered that Gorilla duct tape is much less of a wrinkle problem, and that when you wish to remove it there is less adhesive left on your subs surface when attaching very custom submadman cup holders, and even rubber ducky hood ornaments.

Your resident rubber ducky expert    ;)'

Regards,

Szybowski