RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Trouble with Bubbles

Frank,

Thanks for your well wishes.  We were lucky here as the storm veered south and to the west and missed us…just lots of wind.  The islands south of us have been hit really hard, Haiti and Cuba especially so.  The evacuation was an expensive inconvenience even though the government flies us out.  The storm has really put me behind in deliverables for classes.

R/Jay

Respectfully,

Jay K. Jeffries

Andros Is., Bahamas

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

    - Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC)