From: jonw@psubs.org
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Control Circuit for ROV
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 11:42:08 -0400

Cody, you might want to look at AV cable which comes with multiple wire strands and in various wire gauges.  Depending upon the depth you are going for, the larger wire may work better.  Also, I believe Alec Smyth did some PLC work for one of his subs and gave an overview at the 2003 convention.  Take a look at http://www.psubs.org/convention/2003/PLC_presentation.ppt

Jon