RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Control Circuit for ROV

Lol, like the slogan. i still plan on building a K350 in a few years when i have the time and space to do it, but i want a "toy" ROV to check out dive sites ect. btw the work you do Phil is amazing. i was thoroughly impresed when i did a tour of your shop this year.

Cody McMillan
Marine Engineer
6046573770