[PSUBS-MAILIST] viewport calculators outputs

Hello Psubers, after testing 3 different viewport calculators I am little confused, because it seams that they're giving different results in failure depth. Obviously I can use the lowest output in my considerations and even overengineer it. But I wonder which one of these is closest to the truth...

Flat disc, acrylic viewport;
Outer diameter: 750 mm
Free (viewing) diameter: 600 mm
Thickness: 90 mm

Analysis resulsts (same material, sea water):

Under Pressure v 4.5 - Failure at 393.11 meters
Under Pressure v 3.01 (dos) - Failure at 383.1 meters
Flat disc calculator (PSUBS site) - Failure at 338 meters

Another question:
- edges fixed
- edges simply supported
... what does it mean? A simple drawing would be nice :)

Thank you,
regards
Darek