Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Control Circuit for ROV

Hi Jim. If the convention happens in Vancouver, I'm hoping we may get a visit with Phil. Will you be able to make it?
I'm hoping to have my sub ready by then but don't know if it's worth the trouble to take it into Canada and then back here again. Maybe I could just take it to Washington and we could drive over and take it out. Wanna go for a ride? I would like to see some of those big octopus that live around there.
 I have almost finished the front fairing and it's getting close to looking like the sub I had envisioned.
Should be able to start the inside work soon. Frank D.