Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Drug Sub Legislation

In a message dated 10/2/2008 7:12:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, joeperkel@hotmail.com writes:
http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/09/drug-runners-st.html
Hi James. I think "stateless" means un-registered. We can't even launch a 12 foot aluminum skiff in a lake without it's being registered and carrying CF numbers like autos and license plates. All the psubs I've seen are registered, including Peter's. Much like a small airplane, you'd need to file a flight plan before you go, so if a problem developed the folks concerned would have a place to start looking for you.
I wonder if a little PR work on our part would do us any good. Frank D.