Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2010 PSUBS Conference - Ft. Pierce, FL

At least I know for a fact that there is tons of excitement about this.  I'll be a PSub Convention 'virgin' this year and can't wait.  All this info and general talk that is coming out is getting me all kinds of ready for July!

Hitting on the Safety Diver subject again...  Do we require any special qualifications/certifications?

Ben Fritz