Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 12:14 AM
Subject: AW: 600mm dome

Dear Alan,

our standard Dome is designed for a depht of 100 meters. But we are also able to built this Dome for 20 bar design pressure.
If you need a formal certifiction (GermanischerLloyd - GL) the price increase by 600 € for one Dome.

Regards
Jürgen

Nemo Tauchtouristik GmbH &Co KG
HRA 2369FF
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Breinig,  Jürgen Herrmann
Komplementär: Nemo Tauchtechnik GmbH
Amtsgericht Frankfurt (Oder) HRB 11535
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 63 A, 15230 Frankfurt (Oder)
Fon: +49(0)335 610 1963, Fax: +49(0)335 521 1856
Mobil: +49(0)1723040224
Mail:
j.herrmann@nemo-100.de

www.nemo-100.de

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
forbidden.