Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] MBT Vents

Vance

Thanks for the correction on the VBT on the DW 2000.  I missed this or forgot it (sad to get old!).  I concur that the hand pump to blow the tank and the free flood to fill again is a very simple and elegant way to add the VBT.  I wonder if they use this VBT option for trimming in every day operations.  At the convention, they trimmed manually by adding and taking out lead ballast.  Do you know what kind of hand pump they use for the VBT?  Is it a small hydraulic hand pump like a  Hydraforce HP-10-21 http://www.hydraforce.com/Acc-hous/Handpump.htm?  I use one of these pumps on my boat for dropping the emergency weight.

Cliff