Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 2010 PSUBS Conference - Ft. Pierce, FL

In a message dated 3/15/2010 11:06:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, jonw@psubs.org writes:
Fred Wehmeyer, VP-Engineering at US Batteries, has accepted our offer to
speak at the convention and lead a technical discussion regarding Gel vs
AGM vs Wet Cell batteries with application to small submersibles.
Hi Jon. That's a great person to have at our convention. Good work !
I'm sure we will have lots of questions for this guy. The convention is shaping up to be a fantastic time. Industry reps are a good addition to the line-up.
 Have you ever considered putting a booth at the big show they have in New Orleans ? We don't have anything to sell so maybe the booth fee would be cheap. If we had a couple of psubs all polished up and on display, they might even pay YOU to come.
Frank D.