Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Rudder angle indicators

Hi Stew. That sounds very interesting. I'll read through the " mind numbing" sites later to-nite. I can always use some education !
4 wire thru-hulls are available from several sources, or we can make our own. Not a problem. I have several on my sub. The 4 thru-hulls for the motors are that type and carry fairly high amperages. Each motor with two leads runs at 36 volts and 46 amps. In that same thru-hull I have two more wires that run the actuators. These are 12 volt and 5 amps. That's a total of 4 motors and 4 thru-hulls. The extra two wires in the last thru-hull will be used for a later addition of dive planes that will be added to the rear of the sub. "Later" because if I don't stop adding things this damn boat will NEVER get finished.
I look forward to what you come up with on this. Thanks, Frank D.